Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NYX "mini haul"

Hey everyone!
Hailea here again with a small haul. These products are all NYX which, if you don't already know, is a "high end" drug store brand. I LOVE these products. They are all highly pigmented and have great color pay off. I bought a few new products that I've never tried before and a few of my "tried and true" products in different shades. I have never had a problem with any NYX products at all. So here's a list of what I ordered. I order all NYX from www.cherryculture.com. All products ship fast and never arrive damaged :).

Products Purchased:
NYX girls round lipgloss: Apricot
NYX girls round lipgloss: Soap Opera Queen
Powder blush: Dusty Rose
Jumbo eye pencil: Black Bean
Jumbo eye pencil: Milk
Jumbo eye pencil: Gold
HD primer: HDP 01
Concealer jar: Light

No comments:

Post a Comment