Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kat Von D mini haul

Recently I made a purchase on sephora.com. And ordered a lot of Kat Von D products :). I love all of the products. I haven't been able to fully test all of the products but I was very excited to do a few swatches of things :) here is what I ordered.

Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation : $26
Kat Von D high voltage nail laquer in sparkle horse: $8
Kat Von D true romance pigment in meditation: $7
Kat Von D high voltage eye primer in smoky: $7
Too Faced cat eye kit: $12

My only problem with any of these products was with the deluxe lash injection 2 mascara. I believe they didn't put a "scraper" in the tube so none of the product gets off the brush. I can always scrape it myself but it's a pain in the butt. All in all I'm very satisfied with all the products I ordered :). The foundation even covered up the scars on my arm! Here's a few swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment