Friday, December 21, 2012

MIA

A lot has been going on the past few weeks or so. More Mary Kay than I know what to do with ;) as well as quitting a job and looking for a new one. I've been "experimenting" with my hair a lot tho and I think I found the solution to growing my hair out! It's simple.

1: Don't use heat
2: Don't use bleach
3: leave it alone!
4: Trim it up
5: Pre-natal vitamins

So it's been hard to not use bleach on the bottle blonde I have and not using heat on the awkward waves I have to either make them straight or better. But I can already tell my hair has gotten thicker and longer which makes me more than happy! Hope everyone has a happy holiday season and expects more posts from me in the future!

http://haileareign.blogspot.com/2012/11/nail-polish-collection.html


Hailea Miller
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
haileareign@marykay.com
www.marykay.com/haileareign

No comments:

Post a Comment